Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter winds, spiked egg nog, empty pockets, and lost hope

"Wait for it and savor it.Live in it. The moment comes." Kreme. (Six produced by Afta-1)

The weekend is here to grace our presence. It's cold...wait, F-ing FREEZING!!!! There is a garden terrace outside of my window whose trees are trimmed in Christmas lights and pond is frozen and a half drunken glass of Egg Nog with Brandy in it sits on my nightstand. My football jerseyed pup,Carson, is snuggled in between my pink polka dot comforter and my pillows as I sit on the floor with a dim light (again-it's my thing) writing. Listening to Kreme sing- telling the guy to wait for her. Afta-1 (who has to be one of my favorite producers ever, not to mention his CHARMING and ECLECTIC, good looks) definitely went hard on this mellow beat.

It's one week left of school and I am faced with STUPID STACKS of homework. All of which could have been avoided if I didn't procrastinate. lol... well that explains it. And yet and still, I am trying to go out to party with a few old friends leaving the sketching, reading, and typing alone again for the night (btw, all of this is due on monday). I'm ready to hit the road and leave MOMMY'S house, permenantly. But I can't yet. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Looked at my pockets, empty... not even lent. Damn. I need another job.Can't do much, but for some reason, I always find a way. Don't know if that will be the case tonight. I wish I could just be done with school, move to NYC for three years and then migrate to LA or LONDON. I'm missing someone who isn't even in my life. How is that possible?

Seems like I'm always sad- to both of us. I've been through this phase before. I probably got out of it for like a month so this is a pretty permenant life emotion. However, once I leave here, HOPEFULLY it'll change. I hate homework, school, money (because I never have it. point blank period), stupid people, and people who don't think creatively.

I'm taking applications for you- and for jobs. If I can't find one soon, I might have to settle for dog walking. lol. but seriously as well. I NEED MY DREAMS TO FIND REALITY RIGHT NOW.

p.s. I REALLY WANT TO BE IN L-O-V-E WITH YOU.

fin.

Until um right now,
eB.

No comments: