Sunday, December 7, 2008

On some random...

A little Housekeeping

I would like to announce the reunion of the GREATEST triage (MP3) Will take place December 17, 2008... Yes, I know people Its been a long time coming, and I know Chicago was totally missing me and all my Loveliness (apparently feeling myself right now) but seriously, I miss my girls and I cannot wait to see you guys... Im in serious Need of a cocktail hour with you guys... (Sex and the City Maybe? lol)

Also,

For anyone in the NC area (which is NOONE) Cool Kidz willl be in Chapel Hill at the Catz Cradle Monday, December 8. Love the Cool Kidz. Everything good comes from Chicago... Obama, Kanye, Lupe, COMMON, Cool Kidz, and of course (ahem) MP3

Shout Out to The-TriumviRoot (Jordan, Matt, Carlin)... Your blog may not be as great as ours, but we Totally Love You Guys... Look out, one of you just Migh be our Dope Guy of the Week!!!

I think thats all...

Until Soon,
Cammy aka Killa Cam aka CaMilli CaMilli CaMilli.

No comments: