Monday, December 1, 2008

Something that everyone should know about....

Now my good people....I am exposing you to some realness that I stumbled upon while city hopping.


This website is unreal... dopeness.... fantastico.... creative.... fun.... expressive.... WOWzer....


It's called Lookbook.nu COLLECTIVE FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS

People from all over the world have to be chosen to join this online dope community. They display their style....simple as that.


There are catergories such as: Vintage, Preppy, Thrifted, Chanel, Betsey Johnson, Burberry....everything awesome to be honest.

There are also many people on here that wear one of a kind designs...the designers themselves....high-end items....thrift store finds..... DAMN>>>>>>I love this site.

Here are some on my favorites (especially this girl name Cruffie B.)











Now, one thing I can say is that there are not that many well-dress Black men on there. And I know know know there are some out there............somewhere. Excuse me while I look under a rock.

Please enjoy!! Apply to become part of the community. You might get lucky.

Until soon,

Mrs. Proper*

No comments: