Monday, December 15, 2008

Music, life, love, and BEING PROPER...

It's been over a week since any of us has written anything!!!! Arrrrggggghhhhh to long. However, the date is now DECEMBER 15th which indicates a few different things.
1. 09 will be here in 16 days....
2. christmas will be here in 10 days...
3. TITA and CAMILLI WILL BE HERE IN JUST 2 DAYS!!!!
(The crowd screams....)


So, I just wanted to make a quick list of my new year's resolutions:
1. be wiser
2. do better
3. stay CULTURED...

the most simplistic list ever...
--------------------------------------

I just want to say that I have had one of the best weekends in a while. I had my last final on thursday, I partied hard that night (Angels and Kings). Then friday,I went to dinner with my organization, FIE INK and then we partied hard, yet again (Soundbar). There was 9 of us that went and guys bought us drinks all night including a guy named Bubba who continued to get us DOUBLE SHOTS of Patron --ALL NIGHT, which indicates that there were 9 drunk girls!!! And then, saturday I had a get together at my house where there were more people in drunken states. I ended up with a house guest for the night and a slightly tipsy dog (someone spiked his food... :( ). Then sunday, my house guest and I spent the whole day together spending money that needs to be in our savings accounts. Unfortunately, Red Lobster, Target, and Harold's Chicken has it. Hmmm.... that wraps it up. It was awesome and since the break is about to begin, the sky is not even close to the limit of FREAKY (thanks Bart, Rio, and Nez) possibilities that are about to take place. There so many ideas that all of my friends are about to have.... Damn we're lucky.
(Angels and Kings)

(FIE INK)

(Soundbar)
(My house)

Just incase you are ill to the fact of some dope music, be sure to check out Kanye, Common, and Beyonce's new cds. T-Pain's cd is dope too.

But check these artists out too just because....
1. The Ting Tings
2. Chester French
3. Muhsinah (duuuuhhhhh!!!!)
4. Nicolay (he's a classic)
5. and last but not least, check out AFTA-1 (I am such an advocate for this guy)



Chicago has some pretty great up and comings (and already made) too, like
1. Bruza the General (my brother)
2. Epoch (some more of my brothers)
3. Nez and Rio (and some more of my brothers)
4. Kidz in the Hall (brother's friends)
5. Million $ Mano (dope guy)
6. The Cool Kids (dope guys)


CULTURE COUTURE X MP3=Domination!!!

fin.
eB.

No comments: