Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shaking off the small stuff


Ummm yeah...


So our blog spills out our lives and our mini dramas.... And although things aren't terrible in my life, I figured I can just state how my little mind is feeling in this big world...


First off...

Can we all take a moment of silence for the loss of not one, not two, but three of Jennifer Hudson's family- her mother, her brother, and her 7 year old nephew. What a tragedy. She is in our prayers.


Please God let OBAMA win... I have a feeling though that the Repubs. have something up their sleeve and we maybe in for another four years of... well... DEPRESSION...


---------------


Now onto my little probs...


Missing Millie...

Nia and Eb miss you!!!! We wish we could hang out everyday but your stuck in a far away land... tears


Wait... that might be it...


Oh no...


Missing UA

I miss those boys (Earry, Alex, JT, and Jeff). Talk about SOUTHERN CHARM.


Missing New York

Can I just hurry and graduate please so I can find a spot in Gramercy with Tita...


Missing (fill in the blank)


Ok... I think that's it... for now...


By the way, Millie has found a new best friend... BLUE SUEDE PUMPS...
Style is always an instant fixer...


Until Soon...
-eB.


*Mrs.Proper*

No comments: