Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New AIR...

So,

As the last of the Mrs. Proper 3 to write on this OVERFABULOUS Blog, Let Me Introduce Myself. I am Camille, the Social Butterfly and latest addition to this wonderful group of friends/family. Met the ladies (Nia, Eb) during a blissful Summer Vacay in Chicago, and instantly fell in Friend-Love with them. Through them, I have met the SUPERFRESH SUPERFRIENDS of UA. Long story short, this Prodigal Child has come home to the lifestyle she NEVER should have left in the first place... But enough of the MUSHY!

Being around a group of highly artistic and epicurean individuals has really brought me back to my Eclectic roots, and I now see the Universe as i Should. I love the Beautiful things Nature has to offer (ya know- sky trees laughter... all things with color and Beauty) This Got Me to thinking... How can I best Express myself by using my surroundings and at the same timE create something Beautiful? WELL I'VE COME UP WITH AN ANSWER- I am just going to live a FEMME CHIC Kind of LIFE!!!!!

Now I know youre probably saying, "What does LIVING A FEMME CHIC LIND OF LIFE have to do with trees, laughter and color?" My answer to you is this:

Anything PROPER is done with a certain level of class, sophistication, and Femininity. PROPER Girls do things Neatly and Orderly. The universe acknowledges a PROPER Girl, and everything stands still in her presence. She is the Epitome of everything Beautiful, the definition of everything Classic. Anything a Proper Girl wears is a Statement... A Message in a bottle to Victims of Fashion Hate Crimes to always, ALWAYS

LIVE A FEMME CHIC KIND OF LIFE

Look out into the ocean world, theres a Bottle coming towards you...


CAMILLE

No comments: