Saturday, November 8, 2008

...Gettin Up...

If you haven't already heard this WONDERFULLY MAGNETIC CULTURED EXPERIENCE of long time rap-supreme Q-TIP called The Renaissance, then let me be the first to suggest that you should let you EARS be filled with this.
Not only does he come back EXTREMELY hard but his beats speak literally to the brain.

Songs like "Johnny Dead","Gettin Up", and my favorite, "You" are brilliant...

Geez, it's something about a man and his music...


---------


Side note:


I am in love...


hahaha



SIKE SUCKKAS....



by the way... HOW AWESOME IS THIS COUNTRY GOING TO BE NOW THAT WE HAVE CHICAGO'S OWN BARACK OBAMA AS OUR PRESIDENT ELECT... did I mention that he is from HYDE PARK...


GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
I'm ready to go back to ALABAMA...
Fin...
eB.
*Mrs.Proper*

No comments: